MBS Concepts works with experts in various fields to bring you quality training and professional development. Our trainings and workshops are available for school staff and administrators, college students (interns), and community agencies working with youth.
- • Mentoring Strategies – Primarily focusing on “at-risk youth”
- • Empowerment Conferences– Boys’ / Girls’ or Coed
- • Mentoring Workshops – Focuses on teaching individuals how to use a fair, firm and consistent approach when working with today’s youth.
- • Classroom Management – “Taking Control of Your Classroom” Trends and Strategies- This workshop provides participants with information on the latest research as it pertains to issues in the classroom. Information on school violence is heavily explored. Participants are provided with resources and specific strategies for dealing with topics such as gangs, violence, and aggressive behaviors.
- • Gangs – Identification, Awareness, and Prevention Strategies- This training provides school staff, counselors, probation officers, and community agencies with a basic understanding of the gang culture, including the dynamics of prison and street gangs. Participants gain knowledge on warning signs as well as prevention and intervention strategies.